CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 16, 2011

I heart You hunny (:


I like your smile, I like your vibe, I like your style, But that’s not why I love you. And I, I like the way, You’re such a star, But that’s not why I love you. Hey, Do you feel, do you feel me? Do you feel what I feel, too? Do you need, do you need me? Do you need me?

You’re so beautiful, But that’s not why I love you. I’m not sure you know, That the reason I love you is you, Being you, Just you. Yeah the reason I love you is all that we’ve been through, And that’s why I love you

I like the way you misbehave, When we get wasted, But that’s not why I love you. And how you keep your cool, When I amcomplicated. But that’s not why I love you

Hey, Do you feel, do you feel me? Do you feel what I feel, too? Do you need, do you need me? Do you need me?


You’re so beautiful, But that’s not why I love you, And I’m not sure you know, That the reason I love you is you, Being you, Just you. Yeah the reason I love you is all that we’ve been through. And that’s why I love you

Even though we didn’t make it through, I am always here for you
";})();ButtonMouseDown(this);'>

You’re so beautiful, But that’s not why I love you, I’m not sure you know, That the reason I love you is you, Being you, Just you. Yeah the reason I love you is all that we’ve been through. And that’s why I love you:h:


No comments: